Three Simple Rules
Be Kind, Treat Others The Way You Wish To Be Treated
Be Respectful, Come To Class On Time
Be Prepared, Be Open To New Ideas
HSGCA – MS. LIEBERMAN’S CLASS RULES
In order for the computer lab to maintain the equipment and an excellent learning environment we need to establish guidelines for behavior in the Computer Lab.
Read this list of rules carefully. Share this list with your parents or guardian. If you have any questions about the rules, ask, I will be happy to explain. All students are held responsible for knowing and understanding the rules. If a student does not follow these rules the consequences will be determined based on communication between the student, parent and Ms. Lieberman.
Your reply signature at the bottom of this page is a promise to obey the rules. Observance of the rules insures that all students are responsible users of this wonderful tool, the computer!
Article: The Difference Between Plagiarism And Copyright Infringement
Article: Plagiarism vs. Copyright
- No gum, food or drinks in the lab, electronic equipment doesn’t like to get wet or sticky. Accidents do happen even to the careful students.
- No playing music and videos from iTunes or streaming from internet sites. (Example: Pandora, Youtube and Google Music.) Streaming music and video slows down the school internet access.
- No use of headphones in class.
- Never share your password, even with your best friend.
- Listen to directions. When I ask for your attention, please stop your work. Listening to directions will increase your ability to be successful in this class.
- Never touch another student’s computer. If you are helping another student guide them by using words, don’t touch their mouse, keyboard or computer.
- Just as in any other classroom students should stay in their seats. If you have a question or need help raise your hand. Use the time to try to figure out the answers to your own questions. Review your notes, on-line materials and of course the HELP button in all programs.
- Only use the Internet as instructed. You may not use school computers to write or use chat rooms, update or respond to non-school related social network sites, blogs or surf the Internet.
- Do not use the mouse or keyboard as a toy. This means do not randomly click on the mouse or hit the keys on the keyboard without a purpose.
- Do not change computer preference settings or endeavor to “hack” into unauthorized areas.
- Always use print preview before you print. Make sure that your heading is on all documents, pick up your work at the printer and turn in to the hand-in-box. Plan your time. All students can not print at the same time.
- Ask for permission before printing.
- To prepare for dismissal from class you should follow these procedures:
- Exit any programs you are using. The login screen should be showing on the desktop. Return any supplies.
- Straighten your work area and retrieve your books from the book shelf.
- Keep personal items off the computer tables, such as jackets, purses and backpacks/knapsacks. Personal items can be hung in the closet or placed on your chair.
I had read the rules and will be able to follow them.,
I have read these terms and I will abide by them.
i have read the rules.
I have read these rules an I will follow them.
i have read it
Put your hsgca email here and please use your proper name. Thanks!
i have read the rules.
Please put your proper name here so I can give you credit.
I have read the rules and I will obey them with respect.
Abujafar Kazi Pd. 1