Do Now, November 1, 2019
- Review the image below from the Feature Shoot essay Jamel Shabazz’s 40 Years of Sights and Styles in New York
- In your notebook, describe what you see in the image(s) below using the language contained in the elements of art.
- Be prepared for peer-to-peer and class share-outs.
What do you see?
- Describe the elements of art within the image(s); shape & form / line / space / value / texture and color within the image.
- Describe the principles of art within the image(s); emphasis / balance / unity / contrast / movement & rhythm / pattern / repetition within the images.