Do Now, October 31, 2019
- Review the image below from the Feature Shoot essay
- In your notebook, describe what you see in the image(s) below using the language contained in the elements of art
- Be prepared for peer-to-peer and class share-outs.
What do you see?
Take time to look at the image(s). If possible, read the story for a greater understanding of the artists’ vision and story context.
- Describe the elements of art within the image(s); shape & form / line / space / value / texture and color within the image.
- Describe the principles of art within the image(s); emphasis / balance / unity / contrast / movement & rhythm / pattern / repetition within the images.