Do Now, October 30, 2019
- Review the image below from the Feature Shoot essay
A HISTORY OF PHOTOGRAPHY AS SEEN THROUGH THE EYES OF HOWARD GREENBERG
- In your notebook, describe what you see in the image using the elements of art.
- Be prepared for peer-to-peer and class share-outs.
What do you see?
Take time to look at the image(s). Read the story for a greater understanding of the artists’ vision and story context.
- Describe the elements of art within the image(s); shape & form / line / space / value / texture and color within the image.
- Describe the principles of art within the image(s); emphasis / balance / unity / contrast / movement & rhythm / pattern / repetition within the images.